Fiber Preparation prior to shipment
- Please skirt all your fleeces well, prior to shipment. We do not offer skirting services.
If you send fiber that has a high degree of vegetation, we will require it go through
the dehairer at an additional cost. This policy is to protect our machinery and to
provide you with the highest quality end product.
- Group like colors together in the same bag or box. These will be processed as a single run.
The 3 lb minimum applies, see pricing.
- Use a separate order form for each run. Click here
to download the order form.
- Assign each run some sort of identifier, like Run 1 or White Roving etc. Include this run identifier
on the order form and the bag of fiber. Also indicate which box contains the fiber for
- Mark multiple boxes 1 of 'how many' you are sending. Example: 1 of 2; 2 of 2.
- Be sure to completely fill out the order form. We need to know the end product you want
for each run. If you just want roving, check the roving field. If you want yarn, we need to
know the type of yarn you want and whether you want it on cones, or specific yardage skeins.
If you want your fiber run through our dehairer, then you need to check that field as well.
Be specific on your order form so we can provide the services you want.
- If you want something special done with your fiber, contact us and we will work with you to
produce the results you are trying to achieve. Depending on your request, extra fees may apply.
- If you have any questions feel free to call at 207 832-5162 or